Osteoarthritis Hospital in DelhiSeptember 22, 2022 2023-03-29 10:30
Osteoarthritis Hospital in Delhi
Mangalam Hospitals The best osteoarthritis Hospital in Delhi. Osteoarthritis, commonly known as wear-and-tear arthritis is a condition in which the natural cushioning between joints — cartilage — wears away. When this happens, the bones of the joints rub more closely against one another with less of the shock-absorbing benefits of cartilage. This rubbing results in pain, swelling, stiffness, decreased ability to move and, sometimes, the formation of bone spurs.
People ask me , what are the main causes Osteoarthritis?
The most common cause of osteoarthritis of the knee is age. Almost everyone will eventually develop some degree of osteoarthritis. However, several factors increase the risk of developing significant arthritis at an earlier age—
- Body weight
- Repeat stress injury
These are few symptoms like—
- pain that increases when you are active, but gets a little better with rest
- feeling of warmth in the joint
- stiffness in the knee, especially in the morning or when you have been sitting for a while
- decrease in mobility of the knee, making it difficult to get in and out of chairs or cars, use the stairs, or walk
- creaking, crackly sound that is heard when the knee moves
Knee arthritis can make it hard to do many everyday activities, such as walking or climbing stairs. Best osteoarthritis Hospital in Delhi/NCR.
If left untreated, it will get worse with time. Although death from OA is rare, it’s a significant cause of disability among adults. It’s important to talk to your doctor if OA is impacting your quality of life. Surgery to replace joints may be an option,
as well as pain medication and lifestyle changes.
Be Cautious these during Exercises
- Deep lunging.
- High-impact sports and repetitive jumping.
- Walking or running up stairs.
- Low-impact exercises to try.
Regular reviewing your status with your doctor along with some life style modifications and regular exercises will make you a fit individual.